Friday, March 7, 2014

Groovy Kind of Love

Not so long ago, I had the opportunity to join a friend on a social site she frequents with her "gang".  I was invited to come on and play a few songs.  The few songs turned into a wonderful 3 hour playlist with many smiles and requests.  This was definitely a "first" in my books and it was absolutely uplifting to be able connect with viewers worldwide.  

One gentle-person was gracious enough to video record one of the songs sung during the 3 hr performance.  During this song, he enlightened us with a little jig in his best suit.

Very groovy indeed!!!!




  I have always loved weirdness (for I am a weirdo).  People who think "outside the box" and see a bigger picture.  One of my favorite photographers, Diane Arbus, offered the same view.  Real.  Lover-boy definitely proves this with strength and courage.  It takes a strong person to allow themselves the freedom to just FEEL and BE themselves, despite what others may or think.  I honor him for this and also I thank him for suggesting to write a blog post in regards to this video.   To love our neighbors as we love ourselves, unconditionally.

Cheers Lover-boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment